Tuesday 18 August 2015

Epilepsy awareness needed.


Epilepsy awareness needed.
People with epilepsy should be able to their lives equal to other people. Epilepsy is also very strange condition some people can be seizure free for years then it comes back, others are on medication all their lives and others could be lucky enough to never have any more seizures.  

Roughly about a few months ago a teacher about fifty or just over died drowning in the bath through having had a seizure. This was the first seizure she had in twenty years. I myself were born with Epilepsy, from the age of twelve to thirty – one I was seizure free, I’m now nearly forty – six and I have my last seizure when I was forty – three. To me Epilepsy is a very strange condition as well as a very serious risky condition.

  
 My boyfriend Tim was up town early hours on a Saturday morning with friends near his home area. Tim had a seizure in a night club. One of his friends made one of the bouncers aware he was in a seizure. The bouncer pushed his friend to one side then pulled Tim off the floor while he was in a seizure. The bouncers pulled him upstairs by his arms, then pulled him the stairs and out the entrance until he was outside the door.  
Tim has shared his report on face book, most people have made on comments on it and Tim has contracted his local newspaper service to raise awareness of how people should be treat but able to have the same rights to life as other people. Whether people have disabilities and health problems or not they should treat equal to others with the right support as long as others are aware. Tim also made epilepsy action aware of this and they might put it in their magazine.

Tim is going to ask his GP to write to the manager of the night club to make him and the bouncers aware of his Epilepsy and the bouncers are from an agent. 



 ·       Today we all live in a stressful world more than we ever did before.
·       Stress is the biggest risk killer of all.
·       To be truthful no one at all can avoid stress no matter how hard we try.
·       Whether we have disabilities and health problems or not we all have to face all kinds of stress it’s not right one person to be treat any special or worse than other whether we have disabilities and health problems or not.
·       Saying that stress has double risk to your health if you do have disabilities and health problems which others need to be aware of but it shouldn't take away the rights to your life.
·       With the right support and possible treatment you should be able to have your rights without being over protected but taken care of if it is or and when necessary.
·       Epilepsy is a health problem.





3 comments:

karen said...

WOW ALL THANKS TO DR WILLIAMS I HAVE NEVER BELIEVE IN HERBAL REMEDIES.  my son have been a patient of epilepsy . I had tried a lot of anti viral med prescribed to me by doctors over how many years now but I could not see any improvements in my son symptoms. One day when going through the internet , i got to know about this great Herbal Dr who uses his herbal remedies in curing people from epilepsy,quickly i contacted him and he prepared a herbal medication for my son which i received and he used it as instructed by dr williams. After few weeks the improvement were very visible. the sleepiness and the abnormal behavior stooped ,on thing now he is so full of life. I would recommend this to all my friends,families,around the globe suffering from epilepsy.you can contact him through his email on drwilliams098675@gmail.com.for advice and for his product THANKS TO YOU ONCE AGAIN DR WILLIAMS

kate said...

Am One of the happiest woman on earth since my son was cured from the problem of seizure,which he has been having for eight years now,he do have the attack two to three times a week,which was affecting his education and his life.i got the contact of doctor Williams from the post of one Mr Paul thanking him for curing his seizure problem,i got the contact and contacted him then he made me to know that the medication is a permanent cure, and that was how i got the medication which i used on my son,and for six month now there have been no sign of seizure in him again.any one with such problem can contact him on his email on drwilliams098675@gmail.com for more information.  

devansh said...

Thanks to Dr Williams I am so happy today, my wife have been suffering from epilepsy for so many years now, and i have spent a lot on western drugs which has all proved abortive, i have tried all means in life to get my wife out of this  , but there was no answer until i decided to try herbal solution and i found Dr Williams online and i contacted him and after she took his medication as instructed, my wife is now completely cure from epilepsy within one month of usage, i am so much happy, thanks to Dr Williams for helping me get my wife life  back  again without any form of crisis, i promise to tell your name and good deeds to the whole world,if you have someone with epilepsy  you can email him on drwilliams098675@gmail.com for more information .