Sunday 16 December 2018

CAN'T TAKEN NO MORE.


I can't help the way that I feel.
I am so sorry but I can't help the way that I feel about you.

I am sorry that I don't how you feel, I wish you could make up your mind what you want in life.

I am sorry I don't show my love for you but you don't show your love to me.

I am sorry about getting upset so easy, you hurt me so I hurt you.

Most of all of I am ashamed to be in love with you.

Maybe it would be better to finish after, it sounds as if that's what you want. 2007


Where are you going, Nan?
I hope you are going to a peaceful place Nan.

You may even see the Fairlie's.

I remember Uncle Chris telling me that great Gran had gone to live with Jesus when I was little, I really believed that Jesus' house was on earth.

I remember wondering why no one would take me to see great gran.

As the years had gone by, I learned that she had gone for life.

Now life is too short to waist but it will be too long to be without you. 2007

Life.
Life can be full of beauty and love.

We must live for the stars above.

Flowers, romance and love.

The night can be dark but the day can be, that is the ups and downs of love.

Here comes the morning light when things are going well.

Here are the dark nights when things go bad.

We see the beauty of flowers by the sunlight.

The love of a bright red rose that becomes far too close.

To forget lost love forever more is not always easy to do.

The law of love and beauty.

Now I won't love again as I can't love you. 1997.



Happiest is what we want.
To want happiest is to get happiest.

Happiest starts to want inside your mind.

When happiest comes it does not always last, make the most of that.

Sadness does not last either.

There are so many changes in life from happy to sad. 1997.

The text message.
Why am I hoping that everything is alright between us when it's not?

Why am I bothering you?

Why don't you like me, saying I love you in a text message?

Why do you act strangely are you up to something?

Why are you sending and getting texts every five minutes?

Why do I feel this way about you?

Why can't I just walk out on you what you are putting me through?

Do you want me to feel this way about you?

All I know is that I am so foolish still being in love with you.

I don't know why I love you but I do.

Don't you love me anymore?

Just tell me if you don't love me anymore!

Don't mess me around in and out of a text message!

It most likely cost too much to say you love me in a text but you send enough texts out and get many back in a short amount of time.

Oh, I am sorry I have said the wrong thing yet again.

There's no pleasing in you, is there?

You know I love you so much, then you play on it.

I have a good mine to send this poem to you in a text but I don't want to encourage us to fall out again.

Sometimes you can be such hard work but as mad as it sounds I still love you. September 2007 - May 2009

What will be will be?
Don't ask or hope for anything.

Just stay put.

Don't think about what to do or what not to do.

What happens.
Come on you have known him long enough.

Don't be surprised or shocked about anything or anybody.

Why don't you get out before it's too late?

Long love is too much of a drug.

Why stay where you are if you are not loved and wanted?

It's not easy to be strong enough when you have been there too long.

Come on you must be strong. September 2007 - May 2009


We parted over a misunderstanding.
You must have known how I felt that cold Saturday, September evening when my family dug my Nans ashes to the ground.

Thank you very much for your support, you dumped me and I thought you loved me but I was wrong.

You must have known I was not thinking straight when I said what I said.

You must have known I did not mean what I said.

I know you will never forgive me for what I said.

You must have known that I did not mean to hurt you when I was upset myself.

You must have known very well that I still love you.

In your eyes, there's no going back on what I said it's too late for everything.

What not look forward rather than going back, start afresh.

Why do you have to be so sad?

Like I said to you I must accept what you want, it should not come as any shock or surprise to me. September 2007 - May 2009

Maybe we can take it slow.

I weep so much when I don't see you, I feel so low what you put me.

I am upset over my regret, I should not have said what I said otherwise we would have been still together.

It's no good me building my hope about anything or anyone.

If you are willing to take it to slow who knows what the future brings?

Don't hang me on a piece of string!

I feel so much anger inside as if someone has put a knife through me, I wish you would not do this to me! September 2007 - May 2009


The memory of love.
The memory of love gives me happiest and joy.

The loneliness of your love gives me sadness and sorrow.

When you kissed me it was such a joy.

Your passion was like a sudden dream that seemed never-ending.

Now your not with me anymore, I must have had a nightmare.1997


When I look out of my window.
I see the sky going from dull to bright.

I see the sky so dark it turns into a storm.

What strange weather we Brits have.

I don't know if I am right or wrong but I am still living in this old-fashioned world.

I still need to get used to the new world. 2007


Am I just in your life for company?

You know that I love you.

Do you love me?

Why don't you show me that you love me if you do?

Why are you over me when your drunk?

Do you still love someone from your past or do you love someone new?

Have I lost it all I had in my twenties?

May be I am becoming boring as I am getting towards forty.

I must have lost it in myself.

May be I don't attract you anymore. 2007 to 2009



No comments: