Sunday 16 December 2018

FRIENDSHIP POEMS.

Close friends.
Although our love is ended can we please be very close friends?
Even though we have caused one another so much pain, why can't we be close friends.
The tears I have cried are very hard to explain but it's time to move on to be with the people we really love and be happy.
One must bear the pain the best way because things will never be the same again.
Why make ourselves unhappy by bringing things back how were because we won't win?
We have tried so hard to love one another as lovers it just has not worked the way we wanted it to.
My ring will be on my finger until the day I die.
Heaven will be the place I love again.
Close friends are how you and I will stay forever more. Written September 1997.


How I remember you.
You used to have a heart.
I had your heart.
Now you don't have a heart anymore.
Now you don't love me anymore.
I don't think you ever will love me now. Written September 1997.



Can you and I be good friends?
No matter what we have put each other through when we were lovers, why can't we be best of friends?
I still love you but as a best male friend.
I can never forget the pain we put one another through.
Life is too short to full out and carries on feeling sad, I am willing to look you in the eye and forget the past.
No matter what happened I find it hard to hate you.
Even if we broke each others' hearts, there are no hard feelings on my part.
All I want us to be is best of friends, is that far too much to ask?
Through all the time I've known you, I have always loved you in any way you wanted me to.
I was once your lover now we know that it did not work, maybe we will be better off as best of friends. 27.2.1999


Time without you.
During the time we have parted my feelings for you kept changing all the while.
My emotions have been all over the place for for a while now.
I have been so mixed up with what I wanted and not wanted, I don't know how to feel anymore.
I don't know what to say, all I can say is that I want your friendship.
I have missed you just the same as I did when we were lovers.
I started to write romantic poetry about you to come to terms with us having parted to try and clear all the emotions out of my head.
I wrote about anger.
I wrote about my pain.
In my romantic for you, I also felt love.
I have written this poem to say I love you whether you want to be friends or lovers.
Whatever we both say will go our way, I will be happy to say.
Whatever happens, I will be happy as long as you are too.
If you need a friend I will promise you I will be there.
You must trust the fact that I accept that we will never be lovers again.
I missed the days that we were lovers but all good things come to an end.
No matter how hard I try my love for you never seems to go away but I want to see you with a life that makes you happy, even though your life will be never anymore with me.
If you want more than what you say you want please let me know, I am willing to accept whichever way it is.
If I am honest without the love my life has not been the same but I can live with what you want. 27.2.1999


I needed real friends.
The mistakes I have made are real through my break down when I was 27.
For nearly twelve months I was a very heavy drinker.
I drank like a fish seven days and nights a week, shame on me.
I mixed with the wrong people who got me into bother with my drinking but I cut it down when I was ready to.
I caused rows with my family, drank heavy behind and got into rows with other people around me.
I spend all the time worrying about everything.
As soon as I started writing poetry that when I cut the drinking down because I got all the anger out of me from my relationship has broken down. 15.9.99



Clever you.
What a shocking way to start the 21st century for us, which is not so clever.
Now it's rest and peace forever for you.
The novel is in memory of you that is written by you it is very hard to find.
It was such a shame you could not write more books.
I may know how to write but not as good as you.
I had a book for my birthday called " HOW TO WRITE FOR A MILLION."
learning about writing I am more interested in than the money, I will study it through.
Never mind I will think of you as I study the book through.
There was not any time to ask what your novel was about I knew you for such a short time in your young life.

I heard you sang songs that got in the charts, I can't sing at all.
I also heard you were a DJ, I bet you miss that too.

If only we knew your reasons for leaving us.
If only we could have helped you like you helped us too.
We would have been willing to respect your wishes and feelings. 2.10.2000

Happy 21st birthday.
Happy 21st birthday our very good friend.
We hope heaven is giving you a good birthday up there.
It's such a shame, you can't be here to share it with us.
We wish you could drink with us.
This just is not fair.
Your 21st birthday is with us and your family not in heaven.
It is no 21st birthday for you without us and life is empty for us to not see you enjoying it with us.
I hope you forgive us for not having drinking for you.
A lot of us need to get up tomorrow but another night we will make it up to you.
To us, you are still here but don't worry you won't see us crying.
A lot of people may think we are cracking but whether or not there's a life after death in heaven life still goes on earth.
It's not about believing or not believing it's about coping with life after death.
We all cope in different way if talking to the person is the answer to most of us so be it.
You will look down to us from heaven to earth and see that we are having fun, we know that is what you'd like to see because you know that we can't cry forever. January 2000

Friendship.
We would be willing to keep private information quiet.
To us you protect us.
To the people who you knew you always protect them and even now you have the strong power of god in you.
To us you took your own life and gave us ours.
We all love you for the person we know of you so far.
We do and always will miss your friendship and love.
You can see us but we can't see you.
You can hear us but we can't hear you.
To think you were going to be twenty - one the second mouth of the first year of the 21st century. 10.2.2000


We will think of you.
We will think of you as a very good friend.
We will think of you a sleep in peace.
You can't move, you can't see or hear anything now.
You will stay as you are forever.
For us we have to keep on moving on until we reach your world.
We can see the world we need to see which is where you are in a world of peace.
We can do more things than you now but many things we can't do as good as you could.
We open our eyes from sleep to face war whereas you will stay asleep to face peace.23.1.2000


cats and mice.
Cats live in out of doors with their muddy paws.
Cats claws on their paws can be so sharp.
Cats sleep on the beds, chairs and on the floors.
Cats, eat anything and everything.
One thing is that cats that they chase mice.
Most cats give people a present of mice which most people do not find it's very nice.
Most people may agree that mice look sweet but not when they are after their feet.
Most people think mice are not nice when they are after food, they are little mites.
Mice go in the kitchen, in the food, under and over the tables. 1997 - 2000

Frogs 

Frogs look rather bright and green.
For me to see green frogs look rather nice.
You never see a frog through the fog on a dark cold night.
A frog is not there through the fog he is a sleep keeping himself nice and warm.
You will see frog night or day when it's pouring down with rain. 19997 - 2000


The weather.

Everyday the weather changes from better to worse and worse to better.
When you wear a raincoat and umbrella the sun will shine.
When you wear shorts and t-shirts the rain will come down with shame.
If the weather stayed the same, it would be a boring game.
All the same, you can never win the weather game.
If it rains all the time you could never cut the grass.
If the sun shined all the time there would not be any water, the garden would never grow.
What's the point of complaining because we always complain about the weather?
It's either too hot or too cold, it's never just right, there's nothing in between in Britain, it's never just right. 1997 -2007

On a winter's morning.

A winter's morning can look like night not morning.
The cold can put people off going to school, work, college and etc but life goes on.
Early winter's cold mornings always make it hard for most people to get out of bed.
Later on in the morning the sky goes dull gray then turns to black late afternoon.
What nasty winters' mornings we can get. 1997 - 2007

Winter weather.
It's far too cold to be without you.
If I have to manage I will but I could do with you here to keep me warm.
I hate the long nights without you being here to hold me tight.
In the year 2000, I got fed up of the very cold floods of rain.
Now it's summer 2007 the floods are back again but the warm but wet weather.
In many counties there were lots of floods, the ground is still dry.
When the summer comes, no matter how much rain the ground is still muddy and wet. July 2007

We are disabled, we are happy.

If you are in a wheel chair, you want to be able to walk.
If can walk you want to be a faster learner.
If you are middle aged or old you want to be young.
When you feel sad you want someone or and thing in the world to make you feel happy.
If you are happy you want to make yourself happier.
Like us all I can be happy sometimes but other times I am sad I need something or someone to cheer me up. 1997 -2007

Please give me a good night.
Shall be stay at your place or mine?
Shall we make passionate love on the living room floor?
Shall we read a book to learn the lesson of love?
We think or we thought we knew it all but no one knows anything at all.
There's always someone who knows about love better than us.
We do not know about other things either because life is a learning map.
We may get most things right but no one is perfect, there's no such things as not making mistakes. 2000
Love verse.
When I'm with you, I have no problem been in the mood for love.
Eating food makes my lover stronger for you.
As long as it's love doesn't matter how strong.
I could never go veggie otherwise I could not love.
I need meat and fish to love you more.
If I lose your love, I will eat more, less or not at all. 2000

January.
In January the cold wind is sharp you feel as if your neck has been cut in half.
The cold air causes so many sore noses and plenty of nasty colds.
I miss the coal fires to keep us warm. 1997 -2007

I hate going to the dentist.

I hate going to the dentist, I hate the hooks between my teeth.
It's a good job the dentist is every six months, I don't think I could stand it every day.
I do not think I could take it very much. 1997 - 2000

My Mother tells me.

My Mother tells me I look just like my Father.
There's only one way I don't look like my Father, I have not got his big nose.
If I had a bread and moustache I'd look even more like my Father which would be very strange with me being female.
Why don't females have bread and mustaches?
The reason why women don't have pieces of bread is that various glands and hormones in woman's bodies deliberately act to prevent growth.
Men glands and hormones act to promote growth of slices of bread, only history of man can tell you that. 1997 -2000



Moving on, moving on life.
When a bird moves from standing he or she flies the nest.
When a dog awakes from his or her bed it's time to eat and drink.
Never give up on life because one way or the other you will get through.
At first, you may feel as if you are going out of your heard.
Breakdowns hit some people worse than others.
Be strong, give it time.
You never stand still forever your feelings will change sooner or later because standing still is not the skill.
Life changes like a chapter of a book, there's never going to be one page or one chapter of your life.
If life stood still forever, it would never be filled.
 1997 - 2000
When I get old and Gray.
The Stress of broken down relationships will turn hair from brown to gray to white.
When I get old and gray, my days will pass away.
I hope my beauty never goes away.

I will still read and write stories, poetry, plays, and novels.
I will still study psychology, biology, and sociology.
I will sit in my rocking chair knitting the rest of life away.
I will be wishing that I could turn the clock back, by wishing and had not of done most things in life.

Will we be happy, smiling, laughing, joking and loving?
I hope so I love you far strong to throw it away.
I hope you really love me.
 Written 1997 - the 21st century.




Animal Maths.
Horses have four legs.
Dogs have four legs.
Cats have four legs.
Cows have four legs.
Sheep have four legs.
Hens have two legs.
Ducks have two leg.

All together twenty - seven leg which includes a centipede, which is one hundred and twenty - six legs. My be not because I am not very good with maths. Written 1997 - 1998.

Spring.
Spring is a wonder thing when the birds sing.
The sheep have their young lambs that jump everywhere.
The ducks lay their eggs fresh.
The birds and ducks lay their eggs in a bed of nest. Written 1997 - 1998.


I love spring.
I love the sounds of the birds that sing in the spring.
Many lovers have started their time to court in but my time is over now.
The lambs are born as the they jump off the spring board. spring 1998.


Birds.
The birds wake up very early at 4.00am every single spring morning, singing at the top of their voices.
The whole world knows that it's a sound spring when the birds sing.
The whole world is a wake with the look of the light mornings, as the flashing lights have turned themselves on. spring 1998.

I am a human being.
I am a human being, I was born in this world to be with all of you just like you all were to be born in this world to be with me.
I was once a baby like you all.
I smile, laugh, cry, feel happy and sad like human beings should do.
I walk and talk a lot just like a lot of you.
I went to school just like a lot of you because of been special needs teachers didn't have a great deal of time to teach me.
I know I am not the only one who is a bit slow, there are a lot of people in my shoes.
There many people who have disabilities apart from myself.
Having a disability is the only way I am difference to many of you otherwise I am a human being just like many of you.
Can't you see that people with disabilities should have equal lives to others?
When I left school I had to cope with this big wide world and I got there in the end.
I have learned a lot more since I left school than when I was there.
Like yourselves I have been through a mixer of good and bad over the years.
I have made mistakes just like everyone in this life.
I just like to put these mistakes right in life before it's too late.
No matter what is right or wrong, like yourselves I still live in this mixed up world. 1997 - 2000



No comments: