Monday 17 December 2018

NO TIME TO WASTE

Answers to your possible questions.

You must be wondering why I walked away from you when I love you so much.
Naturally, I didn't want to walk away from you.
You must think I am reacting as if nothing has happened.
You may think I have no care in the world.
I don't expect you to believe me but I'm as hurt as you.
I really didn't want to upset you and I'll upset myself too.
I never planned this to happen and I didn't see it coming to us.
There was nothing more than I want us to last.
Many other things I wouldn't have stepped in the way but my Anxiety got the better of me not over you but our situations with other parts of our lives.
I couldn't live with not knowing what the future holds, even though no one knows.

Without letting anyone control our lives, people do have the right point of saying that it's hard for us to have a relationship when we live so far away from each other.
Despite us living so far away I wouldn't have thought my feelings would be too strong for friendship, which is why I said to end the contacts.
As much as there's no rush to get together, with us being so busy in our lives could delay us to get our relationship together.
Yes, I should have realized it in the first place but I loved you too much and always will.
Sorry I am to blame but then I shouldn't be to blame for loving you, there's no answer to that is there?
I'm so sorry I should have seen it coming.
Even though we weren't excepting to live together, I should have known it's hard but then my feelings fight it before it's too late.
Despite my feelings being too strong for me to be your friend, I will still have email contact with you and let the future happen naturally however it's going to happen. 3.8.2014

My love for you is far too to be your friend.

It seems so strange and dramatic to why my feelings should be so strong towards you despite you live so far away from me.
You wouldn't have thought my feelings would have grown so much but they have.
This is why I decided to end the contacts between us, which are what didn't want to do as well as not wanting to end the relationship; I guess you and I will understand what I mean.
This way both of us have to live what's happened even though that's not what we don't want to do.
Regardless of what I have been through my life, this is the hardest thing in the world I have had to do, even more so as I hadn't wanted to.
This is the first time in my life I have had to do something like this and really truly hurts but then the truth does hurt.

 have never felt so much shame and guilt in all my life, even though it may be the right thing to do.
At times life can be unkind because situations may not be right but no way is anything wrong with you and that's a complete truth.
Saying that I will try everything I can to keep my email contact with you because no is to blame for what's happened to us other than life been so unkind to us.
I need to fight to see what happens naturally because no one is at fault and I have no reason to hate you but then I feel a lot more than like, which makes it very hard to let go altogether, which I don't want to do.
I know this isn't fair but there's no easy way of saying this to you.
If only we lived closer in the first place then maybe we wouldn't have faced the problems we do.
Yes I know there are more reasons to this break up than just living so far away but neither these reasons our fault just the way life treats us but no one knows what the future holds. 3.8.2014

Why I had enough.

Why I had enough of you are because of your mind games.
Sorry to say I couldn't live with you changing your mind with what you want and don't want all the time.
Don't tell me you were confused when you know yourself that was an excuse!
The more I loved you the more your minds games hurt me; thank goodness I stopped loving you in the end.
I don't know how I loved you as long as I did.
Now that I have walked away, you can't cope with me not feeling in love with you because you have no one to hurt anymore, it's far too late to say you're sorry. 3.8.2014


I'm so sorry.

I'm so sorry I completely misunderstood you.
I'm so sorry that I was wrong to think what I thought was going on.
I don't expect things to stay the same between us after I overreacted so much.
I hope we can carry on emailing each other to see what the future brings but I'm not forcing you to do anything you don't want.
I'm sorry I thought what I thought.
I just thought I'd never see or heard off you again.
Yet I could be so wrong yet so right.
I never thought we'd have the chance to see and contact each other again.
Yet I may have lost everything through worrying too much.
I can understand if you walk away from me for overreacting but as you know I'm just an email away.
I love you all the same whatever you decide.4.8.2014

Time to move on from what's happened.

Let's not look at what's happened as a breakup!
Let's look at it as a complete misunderstanding my part!
Let's not chase the future to come but try learning the right things from the wrong things from the past.
Let's see what happens naturally in the future!
Let's not wash our hands on one another!
All that's happened is water under the bridge, it's what's going happen matters now, and don’t you agree with me? 5.8.2014


Changes in times.

I stared off my life without mobile phones, I pod, and I pad and kindle.
I started my life with frustration, snakes and ladders.
Doesn't the forty plus years seem like big changes?
Where do these forty plus years go?
My Mother washing my nappies by hand to having a washing machine.
Doesn't it make you wonder what life is about? 7.8.2014


You thought you hurt me.

It seemed at the time that I was a victim of your love for the rest of my life.
You may be have thought you had torn me apart, that's just what I thought at the time but we were both wrong.
At the time it all seemed like the end of the world but in the end, it wasn't as bad as I thought.
In the end you lost and you didn't achieve what you wanted at all therefore I win.
You may have thought you had the last laugh but you didn't I did instead.
You weren't planning to do me any favors but you did.
In the end, you made me a stronger minded person, which you didn't want to achieve at all.
You wanted to knock me out dead as you thought you'd knock me out as you pushed me down, little did you hoped that I'd come back up.7.8..2014

I forgot the poems I wrote.

I lost the poems I wrote somewhere.
Therefore I forgot the poems I wrote and where.
What a quiet year this time of year when people are on summer holidays yet not many of us have the money to go.
It's space to write my poems but not knowing what to write. 7.8.2014

Only because.

Only because I love you, it's all quiet on the Western front.
I'm so sorry I misunderstood you, which almost broke us apart.
Now my computer is here but still quite a few things to set up.
Now the summer holidays are there's now very little work.
I'm still waiting for my exam results yet they posted them on the 29th July 2014. 7.8.2014

Nothing has changed between us.

Come and see me when you can and want whether we are friends or lovers.
Despite the misunderstanding on my part, I've grown so fond of you.
Neither of us wants to spoil a thing between us but all the same, my love for you is more than friends.
All the same, what we have between us means such a lot to me.
Sometimes we have to be sure to be kind, slow things down in hopes of us doing the right thing.
Make sure neither of us and both of us down get hurt again.
To get everything right this time. 7.8.2014



1 comment:

FLORES said...


I want to give a big thanks to a great spell caster commonly known as DR TAKUTA for the great spiritual prayers he did in my life by bringing my ex-lover back to me after many months of breakup and loneliness. With this, I am convinced that you are sent to this word to rescue people from heartbreaks and also to help us get the solution to every relationship problem. for those of you out there who have one relationship problem or the other why not contact DR TAKUTA. that is the best place you can solve all your problems, including a lack of jobs and promotions, binding and marriage spells, divorce and attraction spells, anxiety and depression problems, good luck and lotto spells, fertility, and pregnancy spells, and also the business success and customer increase, winning court cases and many more. contact him at takutaspellalter@gmail.com or contact mobile contact +27788634102