Monday 17 December 2018

VOICES FROM THE MIND.

John Keats.

The heartbreak of whatever was going through John Keats's mind for him to have written the poetry he thought must have been the only way he coped with his life.
When I first picked up his poetry book I hadn't got a clue who John Keats was and what he wrote.
Despite my interest in writing, I have never been much of a reader but then John Keats’s work inspired me a lot.
The thought of poetry never crossed my mind until I read John Keats's work one of his words inspired me to write over a thousand of my own words.
My work isn't poetry or talent, its words and thoughts going through my mind.
I shouldn't have had to be inspired by anyone because John Keats was going through the same thing as me at a different time, I just didn't think of writing words until I read John Keats's work. 25.2.2014

I could see it coming.

I saw the black and grey clouds under the sky the other night.
The clouds move up and up one by one through the sky.
I had a feeling the storm was breaking but I went to bed from then on so I never knew whether there was rain or not. 25.2.2014

I should have seen.

I must have gone around with my eyes closed.
If only I knew why I felt the way I did for him.
If only knew why I loved him for so long and so strong.
I don't know why I put myself through such good and bad.
How could I have thought he was the man for me?
I won't be the first I won't be the last to be blind to love. 25.2.2014

My reply to Tony Ben's speech.

There are too many people in the British government who do not tell its people the truth.
There are too many people in the government who breaks its peoples' promises.
It does not cost them money to kill us but it costs them a lot to keep us alive.
They are in the wrong job because they are so greedy and tight with money.
They are in the wrong are people who make promises what they don't keep.
Tony Benn was one of the very few MPs who told the truth, he wasn't tight and greed and he kept his promises to us people.
Those of the government who makes their peoples' lives unhappy are not happy themselves unless they make their peoples' unhappy who is us.
The truth hurts them because they know they are in the wrong but very few are in the right.
A few in the government do not make their people unhappy. 14.3.2014


The government.

I don't mean to bore you, reader, I hate writing about the government as much as you hate reading about them.
There again your voices have the rights to be heard.
As a learning disability, Mental Health awareness trainer and Advocate the government sadly comes into my job.
Those in the wrong can’t face the truth.
They are cowards and they know the mess they have put this country.
They are tight and greedy with money and making cuts all around the country.
They need to know what it's like to be disabled and ill.
They need to know the lives of disabled and ill people are as important other peoples.
There's a feeling of disabled and ill people being blame for the way we are.
No human asks to come into the world let alone be disabled and unwell.
We just need the rights of the help and support we need.
We want to work more than most nondisabled people want.

If it's lifted to the government they will let us work without support that we need yet if anything serious happens we would be still be blamed by the government, which is always the case.
I am just writing it how it is. 15.3.2014

Appeals.

What bad situation to put vulnerable people in.
With people win their appeals or not they still have to pay back loans if they have used them before their appeal.
This can bring people back to square one without having their benefits cut again.
People worry about whether or not they are going to manage, no wonder so many people suffer from Anxiety and depression.
This stress is far too much for people.
What is this government thinking?
They must all need their heads testing.
To put such vulnerable people who are in big danger of getting into debt and losing their lives mainly when a lot of people don't have any help and support anymore.
What about those people who really can't manage their own money yet they have lost their help and support?
This is a big crisis for all those who have lost their money.
Those who have lost and can't manage their money. 15.3.2014


I have overcome you.

You loved me then you left me.
I only thought you loved me but I was wrong.
You chewed me up and spat me out.
You built my hopes up to make me believe that you will always be mine.
You promised you would never hurt me again.
In time you accepted me to have back in your life again after you left me.
No way I have given in with you too many times, how many chances do you want?
I can't keep on going back to you again and again for the rest of my life.
I can't let you hurt me again
I have no trust in you anymore like I used to do. 27.4.2014

Sometimes life is hard.
It's hard to let the good things go even though there may be a good reason to do so.
It's too easy to fall for the bad if it feels good.
Love is a hard feeling to control until you can't take any more of the bad.
Yet not many of us get it right.
Life is unknown until you find out yet it's too easy to let feelings take over your life.
Some of us fail all the time and never get it right but others get it right after a long time.
Not many of us get it the right first time.
This poem isn't all about love this poem is an example of anything in this life.
It's hard to make the right choice, the right choice and choice that we want could be two different things.
Life is full of the unknown until you find out even then feelings can take over you until you can no more.
It's just taking the chance of what happens in life. 27.4.2014


No comments: