Sunday 16 December 2018

MORE POETRY

We were two lovers together.
We were two lovers to together who went everywhere together.
We were together so long on and off.
Our love for one another was so strong.
Our love failed yet very little went wrong.
We may not forgive one another as lovers but we may as friends.
We hurt one another bad.
The memory of my young love in my head the happiness, sadness, and sorrow.
How on earth will I face tomorrow because the pain will still be there?
I never want to hurt a man again; I must have driven him away to love another woman.
It takes a lot of bottles for me to carry living on this earth.
I can't love again, there's no way forward.
The future scares me.
There will never be another man for me.
He is not all to blame I must have done something wrong for him to go to another woman.
Maybe I am better off not loving again in case I drive them to other. Written 1996 to 1997.



I will find a way to move on.
I will never move on as long as I stay with you.
Even though our relationship may have ended in friendship not hate but carrying on seeing one another like we have been is getting us nowhere.
I know you have nowhere to move on to but that's just your own fault.
I have been there every step of the way for you for 15 yrs now, how mad am I?
You have never seemed to know what you wanted, how mad have I been to wasting my time on you?
Now I don't have any more time to waste on a man who does not love me anymore, perhaps you never did.
Nothing seems to be changing between us but yes I'm changing I'm moving on to another life but I don't know where.
I hope the next man in my life will know what he wants and love me for me.


After having seen you for 15yrs, it will be hard and strange being without you but I will get through.
What's the point of staying with you as it seems things are not moving forward for any of us?
You never seem to believe in yourself, you say you always fail when it comes to relationships, why have I wasted 15 yrs with a person who does not believe in himself?
If you carry on saying negative things about yourself, you will go down with the negative things you do say about yourself.
You thought I was going to go down with you, how wrong are you? 2009


The writer's feelings.
Please listen to what I have to say.
I think about you every single day.
I thought you were the boy who loves me for me.
How wrong could I be?
Now I know you were my dream and nightmare.
How mad am I, your still the love of my life?
I thought I was going to become your future wife.
Sorry I regret hurting you this way but I don't regret every single day I was with you. Written in 1997.

Every girl's dream and nightmare.
It's every girl's dream and a nightmare to become a bride.
Not every girl is lucky to meet a man of her kind.
Not every girl meets her prince charming the love of her life.
When becoming a man's wife it can be a story of a woman's life.
The number of years good girls have to wait to be a gentleman's wife.
Having been a gentleman's wife it is not what we think to might.
Some days can be a rather unhappy site to be a man's wife.
A wife might end up blowing into her kite.
Girls would you agree that a lot of men can be mites. Written 1997 – 2000


I love you Antonio my longest lasted laddie.

I love you Antonio my longest lasted laddie.
Why did you go off with another lassie?
You know I love you so badly and sadly.
Now I will never ever have another laddie.
You have broken my heart you mean Romano.
I fell in love with you so madly, gladly and sadly Antonio.
You are such a baddie but I love you.
I must be blind not to know that you'd treat me unkind.
Don't you have any love, care to understand on your mind?
I so very much wanted to be your bride so I must get that out of my mind. Written 1996 to 1997.


 When you are frightened to love but frightened of being lonely without.

You are frightened of being alone but frightened to love the days and nights seem dull.
The future never seems to come because it's hard to believe that things will get better.
You are worried about getting hurt all over again which brings sadness and pain more and more.
You can feel shame, anger, guilt, and happiness can be the only word that you aren't feeling at that moment.
You know that you’re not getting any younger and the future seems dull because the present is.
Trying to think about when you were happy is hard.
I can see myself just being an old maid because I can't seem to have trust in men.
Lynn, you have taken all my happiness away I hope you will be happier with Antonio than I was.
Antonio you never told me your reason for going off with Lynn, I guess I was never good enough for you.

I just need to learn how to get you out of my head and get on with my life; I should not have hung around where I was not wanted.
When a relationship has ended after such a long time it becomes a big shock.
Finding the best happiness is hard to find, it could take never or a long time.
Could you be wondering
what could become in the end? Written 1997.

I think I am having a breakdown.
I think I am having a nervous breakdown.
I feel like cracking up, I don't know what to do or where to turn.
I can't see what ahead of me is.
Something or someone is pushing me over the edge.
What or and who could it be? 1997 – 2000


I treasure only one history love I had.
He is just a poor confused man who does not know what he wants in life.
He is a gentle, loving and caring gentleman.
He gave and took the best he could.
I am more grateful with what he had done for me in two and a half years.

He used to be a romantic wild red rose so now that's the best he goes.
Flowers on every birthday card he sends me he chose.
He used to make me feel like the lady of his life.

I loved the smile that made my love for him worthwhile.
He used to be a very wise man.
He gave me so much love that I can't believe that anyone else could replace.
The love I had for him I treasure by my lonely heart.
I know life is life but I wish we were sharing love together in our hearts.

Now those days are over, my heart has to cope with happiness, laughter, joy sadness and tears.
Happy history is not forgotten to me, it's worth being alone until I can move on to love someone better, new and get rid of all the pain I am going through. Written 1997.




No comments: