Monday 17 December 2018

LEARNING TO TRUST.

Faith in people.

Anything is possible in life, if you have faith in people.
If you have faith in people they find it easy to have faith in them.
This means believing in them.
If you bring people down all the time, they will bring themselves down all the time.
People will think badly of themselves all the time.
There's good and bad in everyone in everything about them.
No one needs to be reminded of the negative side of life when it is facing them without anything being said.
Life is stressful enough without being reminded of the negative all the time.
We need to be reminded more of the positive side of life to keep and feel strong in ourselves to cope with the negative. 27.4.2014


when you’re disabled.

When you’re disabled it's as if society treats you as if you are no one.
You are looked down on as hard work and cost too much money.
It's as if the whole world is against you but not everyone is.
It seems as if everyone is blaming you for being disabled and ill as well as been born.
It's as if everyone thinks negative of you but not everyone does.
Some people wrap you up in cotton wool but others put you in situations you can't manage.
Most people treat you as if you don't want to do anything but there are many people with nothing wrong with them who don't want to do anything at all.
There's so much misunderstanding in this world. 27.4.2014


I will still be here.

I know it's hard to explain because I will see you even though you won't see me.
I will still be here but I know it won't be the same for you.
I don't want to leave you I really don't.
If I am taken from this world, it will be no choice of my own.
I may not be moving around but I will be there in your history and memory.
Love you so much and always will.
Never say never because no one knows for sure what will happen.
 1st June 2014

good and bad in me like everyone.

It's just my way of coping with the stress and worries in my life.
It's so wrong, selfish and bad I know.
I just don't know way of coping, which is selfish we are all in the same boat.
I'm aware there more than likely be no looking back, I'd be so lucky to get a second chance to live.
If I get my life again I mustn't abuse myself to death.
Very often depression is something no one knows who doesn't live with it yet it's hard to explain why to feel life is not living.
Well, you go through good spells when you feel yourself then you start to feel a sense of shame and guilt of what you are putting others through who know you and love you.
I don't want to leave anyone sad then I'm no one special.
I'm not begging for forgiveness of my guilt and shame.
It doesn't make it right but there's good and bad in everyone.
I accept no credit to praise for my talent, it's not talents it's my words and thoughts that can't please everyone.
No one is liked or and loved from the whole world.
Only true words help me cope with my life through the good and the bad.
I'm not chasing money and fame, which is no game and joke.
My words are there for those of you who want to read them.
I'm no one special because I have a way with words.
Good or bad they are my true feelings and thoughts.
I don't lie about anything that's true but my stories are in stories.
My words are nothing worth spending money on just read them if you want.
Some of you may agree others may disagree but not all the same in everything I say.
I'm not perfect because no one is but I'm not a completely dull person either.
I'm just human like all of you. 1st June 2014

Time to fly.

When you hear the wind and the rain think of me flying the air but remember I'm no one special.
Read my words to see how I look at life.
You might not always be happy with what I say but they are my thoughts and feelings to life.
Everyone is different in how we think and feel about life but others may think the same as each other but not all.
Think of me as a bird or a kite or even both.
I don't expect you all to like.
No one can be liked by everyone.
There are different people.
There are different tastes.
There are different styles.
The world would be a boring place if it was all the same. 1st June 2014

Memory for you. 

You will hear me blow with the wind when the wind blows the trees from left to right, side to side.
When the wind is blowing really wild the rain, wind, and storm.
Think of me like a bird, a kite or both whether it's day, morning or night.
No one will know where I am, between you and I, I will fly to the moonlight.
I may not be gone I may be soon with you.
I may move from the moon to the sea from night to morning.
As you see me, think of me how I look at life.
Don't ever think I don't understand or care how hard it is for you.
I just might be yet to be with you for a long to come.
It never makes sense that we are put on this earth to not to be here again.
From children to old people yet some of us don't become old. 1st June 2014


Anger with the wind.

Maybe I was wrong to think you left me for someone else.
Maybe it was all in my mind but then you were messing with my mind.
Not knowing whether you loved me or not.
You said you loved me again when I stopped loving you but then I loved you for so long.
I don't think you can cope with me not anymore being your victim of love.
Yet if I did still love you, you wouldn't love me, it was like a game hide and seeks or cat and mouse.
You knew had to make me angry like the stormy rain and wind.
You make me sad because I loved you for so long yet I had to stop loving you to walk away from you altogether.
I hate feeling anger towards anyone but you have made me that way to a point as anger has turn hate which is a very strong word.
It's like you have kicked me inside and cut me up like a knife. 1st June 2014


It must have been all in my head.

The signs made me think you were cheating with having two mobile phones.
You didn't give me the number of what was your new phone at the time telling me it was a business phone, how silly was I to believe it at the time.
I must have been out of my mind.
Hiding under the table in every pub I met you in.
Why did I waste so many of the years of my life with you?
How could have loved you so much?
You let me go; you let me slip out of your fingers not the other way round.
It's now too late; I have no love inside me for you anymore.
You only have yourself to blame, even though cheating on me may be in my head but then you were loving me and dumping me.
I have no proof to say whether your cheating or not but if you were, you wouldn't tell me the truth so how do I know?
You just didn't want to get found out or and caught.
I wish I knew whether or not the truth would come out sooner or later.
How can I say either way when even though I don't want to accuse you for something you may 
not have done that doesn't mean I won't come back to you?


No way am I letting you mess with my mind again mainly when I don't love anymore because I'd be lying if I said I did.

Maybe it is in my head but the truth is your not the man I once thought you once were.


That was a show and all false. 
not have done that doesn't mean I won't come back to you?

No way am I letting you mess with my mind again mainly when I don't love anymore because I'd be lying if I said I did.
Maybe it is in my head but the truth is your not the man I once thought you once were.
That was a show and all false. 
end.
In the end, I felt so unloved.
Getting you to understand how much I really loved you was too much hard work.
Now it's far too late because I don't love you anymore. 24.6.2007 - 24, 6.2014

No comments: