Sunday 16 December 2018

THE BREAK DOWN.

I put my head in the sand.
No one seems to agree with my way of thinking when it comes to love so now my head is in the sand and my thoughts are kept to myself.
My head is in between hands I may not make the right choices in my life.
There seems to be no where forward than feeling as if I am sitting inside a train as it's driving through a dark tunnel that has not got to the light, it seems to go on forever.
There must be an end a dark tunnel somewhere.
Turn on the light please or is there no light?
I am scared of the present and the future.
I feel very lonely and very sad.
A lot of frights and fears are inside my mind.
Every time I tell people my thoughts it does not pleases them but it pleases me, what pleases them does not please me, it's just time to wait and see or life is the end for me.
I understand people are only protecting me from getting hurt but my feelings have control over me, can't they see?
How can I love without being blind?
I may as well do what I want and let people talk all they like.
One thing I feel like is living my life in sin, no man does not seem to be right for me and I do not seem to be right for them. Written 1997.


I love you, dear. (That’s what they all say.) 

I love you, dear.
You’re lying to me, dear,
I am not like the rest of the men dear, and you don't have a thing to fear.
Oh no, you can't be true to me dear; I am not that lucky every man hates me.
Don't be silly dear, you fear too much dear.
I love you, dear, I don't hate you, dear. Written 1997

The last time I saw the man I love.

Whether he still loves and cares about me I don't know.
Most of all I know he does not want to talk to me.
His mind seems very twisted to me.
Surely he can't have got over me just like that.

The last time I saw the man I love he seemed so confused.
He seemed so full of guilt and hurtful pain.
He has a new love, why isn't he happy at all?
Why does he seem unhappy than what I do?
There must be many men out there as true as he used to be.
Where are these men to be?
Why can't I find the love I want for me? Autumn to winter 1996

My soft mind.
I can't believe that I believed a dream to be true.
It now seems like and a nightmare but it's the truth.
How silly I was thinking you loved me but you did not.
The fact you have gone out of my life it hurts because I still love you.
It's true that I knew you but a silly dream that you loved me.
I feel are far too strong to forget the memories.
I find it hard to believe that I thought you were a gentleman. Written 1997.



The love he found made him blind.
The man I loved who I thought was a gentleman I loved him.
I must have been dreaming because I don't think he loved me.
He is in love with someone else now but it all must be his head, he is so blind to her like I was to him.
He could do better than her but she does not have to be me, she needs to be someone who does not make him blind to the rest of the world.
Maybe he could meet better than me.
Maybe I'd be blind to the sunshine in my eyes. 1997


Does my new love still want me?

I wrote a letter, does it make things worse or better?
What would he do if I turned up on his doorstep?
Will he love me more or less? End of 1997.

Is my love blind?
When I have fallen in love I have always been blind.
Being blind is always at the back of my mind.
I feel lovesick yet I could be blind.
There so many emotions going through my possible blind mind.
Am I blind enough to not know that my love may die?
I hope that my love will stay alive.
I hope that he will always be mine.
No matter many years I have loved I have always been blind. Written end of 1997.

I hold my pen to write romantic poetry to you.

You do not love me anymore; this was why I had to walked out your door.
Falling in love with someone new is very hard to do after having been in love with you so long.
If ever can fall in love with someone new I'd still spend the rest of my life writing romantic poetry about you whether come back to me or not.
It's hard to believe that I will love anyone more than I loved but I still do.
My voice of love, if we will ever be lovers again, will speak romantic words to you.
All I am saying is those romantic words from me to you; my hand is holding the pen to write these romantic words to you.
The pen is giving the paper the romantic touch to you, the words just flow off my pen.
You have broken my heart and my mind is unable to think about nothing but you.
Why do I love you so much as you hurt me so much?
Yes, I know what you said, “Sara loves someone else, and you can do better than me."
Yes, you’re right what you said but the way you hurt me, my feelings won't let me.
Maybe I will become stronger one day you will see. Written late 1996 to mid-1997.


Love.
Love can be bitter, love can be sweet, and love is a feeling of one or the other.
Love can change in many ways day after day.
Love can be blind, love can be unkind.
Love can be a memory to remember but sometimes love will never be the same again.
When history love has gone it is time to move although some lovers love again.
Make the most of happiness while it is still here it may not last forever.
Before you know it happiness goes quicker than what you think but it could stay longer than what you think or forever.
Nothing always happens the way you want to make the best of what you have got that you do enjoy.
Dreams can be wishful thinking.
Do be thy brave let's love again not to be left out of love in any way.
When I lost my longest love, my heart was lying broken and still. 1997 - 1998 


I am so deeply in love with you.
One love is like a wild rose.
You keep me warm when the wind blows cold.
There is a happy song in my heart; my heart is full of love for you.

I am a lassie who loves her dear laddie.
I hope that you will always be faithful to me my dear laddie.
I am so deeply in love with you, it feels so true.
I can not believe that I have had so many loves that have been untrue; I hope you are not like them.
I will always love you, my dear.

I will love you forever until the day I die.
When we have both died our love is close together in heaven just the same as we are alive.
I want to be with you by the deep blue sea until the sea turns gray and dry.
As love goes on see the sunshine on the deep blue sea.
As we hold hands on the yellow happy sand, I will make you feel more than a man. 1997 – 1998


The past.
The past was yesterday, it was a nightmare it did not happen.
Here is today we must be positive about what could happen today.
Yesterday was a bad day we were not thinking straight or should we were dreaming that it was a bad day, let's put it behind!
We must learn to think of good things not bad.
Think of the bad things as nightmares.
We must accept the bad but bring in the good.
Dream happy thoughts but understand that life is not all good.
Some days will be good other days will be bad.
Not every day can be the same.
Not every day can go to one's way.
If one waits long enough happiness may well be on its way.
Happiness comes along that you may not have thought of wanting it could make you happy all the same. 21.8.1999

My life without you.
I think about you when I am in my flat.
I go out at night alone wishing you were with me.
I feel so happy to hear your voice on the telephone.
When I think about you I try not to cry, I don't cry.
I think, wait looking forward to seeing you again, we enjoy our time together.
It may well be a long time until we meet again but however long I will wait.
It comes to those who wait. 5.8.2000
Forget the past.
I must learn from my mistakes that I have made in the past and forget.
I must make the most of my life as I hope I am getting wiser as I get older.
I won't be forever living but forever dead, time goes so fast.
It's believed that heaven is a different world but that's never known.
Whether heaven is better or worse than earth we may or may not find out.
We can't say whether or not that we will come back to earth as animals.
It's hard to know whether to believe in heaven and hell or not.
My advice is to live life to the full in the case where ever we go in our next is not better than earth.
It hard to believe whether or not there is any life after death.
Once we have gone we may have gone, it's hard to believe whether we are ghosts or not, we may never to be seen again.
Look forward to nice things in the future.
Forget bad things in the past but remember the good things.
Accept the bad but enjoy the good, you only live once.
You can not say for sure seeing is believing, you will never know whether you are going to see or not until your final passing.
You will also never know whether you are going to tell anyone until you get there. 5.8.2000


Love verse three.

In my dreams and in truth we have kissed each others' lips.
Now it's over between us we only kiss in dreams.
In my dreams, you have held me just like you used to do in your loving arms.
The one thing that's missing is the feeling of your touch.

I also miss your body close to mine.

I think about you every day in every way.
I dream about you every night until the morning light.
When I wake up in the morning light, I notice that you are not by my side.
This is disappointing for me but such as life.
I love you with all my heart even if you will never love me again.
Now I have learned there is no matching love for me but darling in my eyes you were the best lover I ever had yet.
Before I lost you I never thought I am losing you, you will be missed by me for a long time if not forever.
Please accept that I will always miss you then I will accept that I have lost your love.
I love and miss your company very much.
You always put the bright sides into my life.
You always bought me so much happiness that I miss so much.
I have a very unhappy feeling I will never ever have your love back.
I will never ever be able to feel the touch of your tender body and kiss of your lips.

In my dreams, mind, and memory you are still mine until the day I die.
Love will always be in my heart for you if you want me too.
My heart is pumping with love for you.
No matter how many loves I have after you, my feelings won't be as strong for them as they are for you.
The way you feel about me is unknown to me but I will accept my life and my future to come. 21.2.2000


Two lovers come together.
When two lovers come together they live in heaven.
In heaven, love lasts forever through good and bad weather.
Heaven is such a fairy tale world that's hard whether to believe or not.
Earth is the real world of facing the truth whether the truth is good or bad news for us.
There is a lot of happiness and sadness for every girl, woman, boy, and man. 1997 – 2000

A RHYMING EXSPECIALY FOR YOU.
The first night I saw you my mind was thinking I like you before I even spoken to you.
I am a girl that likes you for you.
I knew like me, you had been through some old moo.
How I knew I just knew
there’s only me for you, I mean it too true.
Without your advice on the things, I have been through I would have put myself through even more moo boo.
So I hope there silly words that make no sense at all will at least thymine on paper as well as inside my mind.
Thank you for helping me with my old moo, I will do the same you if you want me too.
As your name is Andy pandy I can be your Loopy Loo.
With the state of my mind, I am loopy.
If you have another Loopy Loo, sorry to bother you boo to me too.
I would not dream of hurting you.
I will write a ton of pages to get what I am saying down on the paper right for you.
I know I have a disability I am just slow which does seem to be good to a lot of people. Written 1993

We were two lovers together.
We were two lovers to together who went everywhere together.
We were together so long on and off.
Our love for one another was so strong.
Our love failed yet very little went wrong.
We may not forgive one another as lovers but we may as friends.
We hurt one another bad.
Memory of my young love in my head the happiness, sadness and sorrow.
How on earth will I face to tomorrow because the pain will still be there?
I never want hurt a man again; I must have driven him away to love another woman.
It takes a lot of bottle for me to carry living on this earth.
I can't love again, there's no way forward.
The future scars me.
There will never be another man for me.
He is not all to blame I must have done something wrong for him to go another woman.
May be I am better off not loving again in case I drive them to other. Written 1996 to 1997.





No comments: