Sunday 16 December 2018

SEEING THE LIGHT.

Open a new door.

Days are early and nights are young.

Pain is still but it will pass.

I'm very willing to move on.

You feel the same too.

We don't want to put our pain on one another but still willing to get to know one another.

We must not give one another the grief we have had from others. 14.6.2009 



Whatever life throws at me.

I must be strong!

I must be brave!

I must be calm!

Heartbreaks happen to us all.

Sara fall down and get back up again!

For the first time in your life, don't be weak! 12.7.2009 


Your history.

You cheated on me.

You lied to me.

I finished with you because I would not put up with you for the rest of my life.

I need one big help to get over you.

It just takes a pen and paper to get my anger and pain out then we are through.

I don't need to lay, your not worth it, it's true. Late 20th century onwards. 



There's only so low you can go.

We all accept that life can't be good for us all the time.

We know that there's no need to break down at the most little things.

There's only so low you can go.

Running and hiding is not going to change a thing but grief is another thing.

There's more than one person who has to cope with sadness, anger, and pain.

It's more how we react to whatever we are going through. Late 20th century onwards. 


I'm getting away from you.

I've had enough, I'm getting away from you.
I think I have just woke up from a long nightmare.
The shock will come to you one day soon enough.
The lonely and lost change will come to you.
I understand what you are going through but you have only made things worse for yourself.
Why should I feel guilty and bad about leaving you like you hurt me three years ago and many times before that?

I have made too many chances, no more, what do you think about that.
I have taken you back so many times because I loved, I tried being your friend but you have now made me hate you.
After you upset me last night I don't even want to see you no more.
I'm taking no more.
You never loved me when I loved you, now you lie to me saying you love me now I don't love you.
Maybe things have turned around, I'm not going to change back to the soft person I was before.
You won't walk over me like a doormat anymore.
You have blown it all, soon I will be out the door.

You shouldn't play silly games.
You will never change you will always be the same.
I have put up with your silly games for too many years, no more. 

We can't go on forever like this at least I can't. July 4th, 2010 


I'm frightened to love but frightened of losing love.
I am so frightened to love again.

I have had so many guys that have messed up my head.

I will be brave one day to love again, your the only man that makes me feel love again.

I have always had hope at the back of my mind that you will mine.

I can't help the way I feel about you, I think I am falling towards you.

Please don't play on the way I feel about you because I have had to guys who have done that before.

Please don't treat me like a bouncing ball because I am human like you!

I know I do not wonder woman but I will do anything I can for you.

Can we please slow this relationship down?

We have only known one another five minutes.
With any luck, we might make it. 1997 - 2000

I wish love was forever.

I wish love was forever on earth and in heaven.

I was so wrong to think love is forever.

I was so wrong to wish love is forever.

I must be strong enough to accept that love is not forever. 1997

Will you stay with me?
Will you stay with me, then everything is mine and yours to share?

Please stay with me, I love you more than just a true friend!

All my life I have been going round in circles.

Men have driven me round the bend.

I need someone to stay with me until the end.

Please don't cheat on me like many of the others, I have had enough!

He was such a loser going off with another woman.

He's off his head, what earth does he see in her?

Please don't rush into a relationship with me?

So many men have played with my feelings. 1997 - 2000



My worries are over.
My worries are over!

What am I thinking about?

I am now with you, only you I have to think about.

Stress from my ex-lovers I have got my anger out.

No more talking about my ex-lovers.

Just say hello and goodbye when they walk passed.

I will close the door on bad rubbish.

I have no worries no more. 22.8.2000

The way of love.
You can change your mind as many times as you change your socks.

You have given me so much love yet so much hate.

It would nice to have someone who loves me for me, not someone who messes my head with dirt and rubbish.

Now I should move on and see what's round the condor from me. 1997

Love has been blind.
Love has been blind too many times.

Many times for me, love has been thrown in the bin.

I thought you were the man of dreams.

You don't love me as I thought you did.

I thought I was lucky enough to have a love like you but I was so wrong. 1997

No comments: