Sunday 16 December 2018

Too much on my mind.

Why are some people homeless?
Some people are homeless through family rows.
Other people are homeless through broken down relationships.
Some people may have child who have to become homeless with them which can be even harder.
Some people don't have any family and friends to help them out.
Some people are homeless from babyhood even from birth.
Some families don't care about their children.
Some children are lucky enough to get a second family home.
Some first families are found out others are not.
No one knows where the children were born, they can only guess where they were found.
Very few children are found today.
Years ago homeless children were found all the while.
Very often children became orphans and slaves which writers wrote stories about.
Stories like Oliver Twist, Jane Eyre, and Wuthering Heights written the Bronte sisters and Charles Dickens.
These days there is not as many of these problems but there's still a lot to get better.
It's not as half as bad as it used to be. 15.9.1999

Young people today.
We live in a dangerous world today, even walking down your own street is a risk of death.
Not all children are bad but a lot of children are not tough right from wrong like children used to learn, the government has gone out of control letting the children go out of control.
Children and teenagers are not the only ones out of control adults can be too.
It's hard to come terms with today's way of life but whether you are a child, teenager, adult or old person your life is in risk.
Your a loving caring parent and they can still do the opposite to what you want, as soon as they become teenagers they start to be their own people who could be anybody. Spring 1997 - 2000


What happens tomorrow?
Today the world is full of hurt, killing and pain.
Yesterday the world was full of happiness, laughter and love, where has that all gone.
What will be tomorrow would be like if today's world is bad?
Will the world get better or worse?
You want children to enjoy themselves the way they want and be safe.
If today is bad, tomorrow could be worse but then let's have a positive mind to say it's got to get better after it's get's worse.
Life is for living and it goes on however it wants to but it's how we make it too.
When your child is an adult, you will be worrying about their safety even more.
Sometimes we have no choice but to treat them like children anyway because of how unsafe the world is today, even though we want to let them go completely free. Spring 1997 - 2000




We all have something to live for.
Just tell yourself that you have a life out there.
If you think about that you will get there, where ever is there.
Do what you want that is good for you, show everyone that you are better than them.
Show everyone you can pull through bad times better than them.
How your life and future is is up to you and it's down to you.
Life is what you make it. 6.8.2000

Not all dreams come true.
Follow your heart and your head you should get what you want in life.
Let your life and future happen how it's going to.
Do not tense up when the bad things happen the best is to come to you.
Happiness will come to those who wait.
Something or someone will make you happy, put behind you what you have already gone through. 6.8.2000

Every picture tells a story.

Your mind is full of many pictures that tell many stories.
Even though you may be sitting down someone is walking in your mind.
Now there is a street in your mind.
When you go to talk about what's going through your mind it can be hard to talk about and put pen to paper.
Once you become full of ideas you are writing so fast, your writing is untidy then it's hard to read if your work makes sense.
If you are a person with a disability you may not be writing with your hand you may be writing with your feet and mouth.
If you find it hard to write your idea you may draw you could use your hands, mouth or and feet for that.
You could be painting with a brush as well as drawing with a pencil.
One way or the other your mind is full of ideas or blank. 13.2.2009
27 1997.
At the age of 27 1997, it was a bad year.
You broke my heart, you torn me apart.
At the age of 27 in 1997 I just wanted to go to heaven.
Life did not seem worth living, it all seemed like a dark tunnel.
The winter was dull and cold without you.
I discovered Shelly and Keats in the summer.
Without planning to I wrote poetry but when I did I knew life was worth living after all.
Once I started writing poetry it helped me clear my mixed up mind which helped me to get stronger in my mind.
That's when I learned to understand that life goes on, without writing poetry I would have broken down or and even ended my own life.
Jim Hendricks, Kurt Cobain, and Jim Morrison all suffered depression one way or the other over difference very bad times in life, they were all 27 when they died.
They were very creative people in their music but I pulled through my breakdown when I was nearly twenty - eight by discovering poetry. 13.2.2009


Disabled world.
I have been living in this disabled world since the day I was born.
I have the word disabled world on my forehead according to society.
I am not only disabled but I live in a disabled world with all the others with disabilities.
We are a danger to society when society should support us to be safe and live our lives equal to everyone.
We don't have to have disabilities to make mistakes, we are human like all people.
We all have good and bad points every day of our life whether we have disabilities or not.
Never feel like the odd one out because we are all together one way or another.
Never let society put us down.
We are all human beings whether we have disabilities or not. 24.8.2007

SUMMER AT LAST.
The unhappy winter has on far too long.
Summer is here at last but goes far too fast.
The trees were well covered with green leaves that are dark, light and bright green.
The birds are singing in the leaves and the eves. 1997 - 2000

Just a poem.

How do you write a poem?
In a poem, you can write the words that you love.
You write the poem on paper then type it out to put in the book.
What subject can you write poetry about?
You can write about friendship.
You can write about love.
You can write about the stars up, high, down and above.
You can write about anything you want and anything that comes to your mind.
Poetry is a shorter way to show you and people's feelings about life without writing a story.
A storybook is lovely to read and look. 1997 - 2000

I'm your secret valentine.
Please be my secret valentine.
Wherever you are valentine please come to my mind.
I want someone to love me for meme one day at the right time.
I have never met anyone who truly wants to be mine.
I am always told that there's someone out there for someone at sometime.
I don't know if you are hard to find a valentine.
Who is the Valentine girl for you and who is the valentine boy for me?
Just you wait and see.
Come on Valentine guess who I could be? Late 1996 - early 1997



My mind is all over the place.
There must be men out there as true as Antonio.
Where are these men to be?
Why can't I find a love who wants me for me?
Why can't I love who I want to be with?
Why who I won't be with will he be with me?
Why can't his feelings match mine?
Still, life is not all about me
. Written mid-summer to Autumn 1997.

Please please make my day.
Please please make my day by coming back to me.
You have pleased me in a lot of ways before.
I hope I have pleased you before: whether you have or not I am pleased to be your girl.
You pleased for the kind of gentleman you were but what's happened to you now?
You will please me even more if you give me a surprise knocking at the door.
I wish you will love me forever more.
Please write me a letter!
Please give me a call?
Please at least ask how I am?
This is too much for a woman to ask a man.
Why have you destroyed my heart and leave me so sad and blue?
You played into me because you knew I loved you and you know I still do.
It's so hard to believe what life would be without you, mainly when I am alone and you are with her.
If you don't want me, why can't you see sense and see someone better than her, it does not have to be me.
Why don't you try again my boy, your not good at picking women are you?


What have done wrong, other than finding it hard to fight the problems from my last lover before you?
Why do old relationships spoil it for new relationships?
Pain just takes ages to go.
OK, I had one affair, you know he got me drank and got me where he wanted me.
Sorry, that was a big mistake now you are making a bigger one.
Why do we keep on hurting one another more than loving one another?
Sorry I did not mean hurt I understand why you are getting your own back on me.
I did not mean to make you so sad and blue. Written 1997.



I never want to love again.
I never want to love again.
I just know if I love again I will get hurt again, it will make me worse again.
Who knows what I will do next, I don't know myself.
I don't want to live on this planet with loneliness, I have had enough of this life I 
do not want to live anymore.
This is the end of love and life, I have had too much pain to bare.
If I get hurt it will get worse I will go round the bend.
It's no good me liv
ing for someone I love who does not love me.
I don't know how to love more.
Maybe I should know I did not know how to love, I thought I knew how to love.
Maybe I will never ever know how to love, without falling in love too easy.
My heart does not feel and fear love, my heart feels and fears pain.
When I was a younger girl, my heart used to feel love, because I never knew or understood that love can end.
I am just frightened of feeling the pain myself, I do not want to hurt another man and I don't want to get hurt myself. Written winter 1996 - 1997.


I treasure only one history love I had.
He is just a poor confused man who does not know what he wants in life.
He is a gentle, loving and caring gentleman.
He gave and took the best he could.
I am more grateful with what he had done for me in two and a half years.

He used to be a romantic wild red rose so now that's the best he goes.
Flowers on every birthday card he sends me he chose.
He used to make me feel like the lady of his life.
I loved the smile that made my love for him worthwhile.
He used to be a very wise man.
He gave me so much love that I can't believe that anyone else could replace.
The love I had for him I treasure by my lonely heart.
I know life is life but I wish we were sharing love together in our hearts.

Now those days are over, my heart has to cope with happiness, laughter, joy sadness and tears.
Happy history is not forgotten to me, it's worth being alone until I can move on to love someone better, new and get rid of all the pain I am going through. Written 1997.


Why am I unhappy.
I never seem to sleep well.
The boyfriend and I tend to be jumping down each others' throats.
My Mother is on my case, when she's here don't need but when she's not here I need help.
The Job centre not my case to get work but they don't want me to work because of my benefits.
I want to work though, I'd love to work but I get turned away because of my disability. 15-16.4.2004


Depression.
I can wake up and feel low in the mornings for no reason at all.
Sometimes I can feel as if I am going to cry but it does not always.
How strange is that?

Sometimes I start laughing but once I do I have a job to stop the same as crying or I can feels as if I am going to do either but I can't do neither.

I can feel sad for no reason yet I can feel happy for no reason. 19.4.2004






1 comment:

FLORES said...


I want to give a big thanks to a great spell caster commonly known as DR TAKUTA for the great spiritual prayers he did in my life by bringing my ex-lover back to me after many months of breakup and loneliness. With this, I am convinced that you are sent to this word to rescue people from heartbreaks and also to help us get the solution to every relationship problem. for those of you out there who have one relationship problem or the other why not contact DR TAKUTA. that is the best place you can solve all your problems, including a lack of jobs and promotions, binding and marriage spells, divorce and attraction spells, anxiety and depression problems, good luck and lotto spells, fertility, and pregnancy spells, and also the business success and customer increase, winning court cases and many more. contact him at takutaspellalter@gmail.com or contact mobile contact +27788634102