Monday 17 December 2018

IMPROVING BUT ALL THIS WAS IN MY HEAD.

Forever unknown.

How the world started was unknown.
Different people have different beliefs but the truth is no one knows and never will.
Unanswered questions will go on in our minds forever.
Therefore there's not a lot to be said.
Therefore there's not a lot to be read.
Not a lot going through the mind to be written down.
Yet plenty of thoughts to be written down when busy were doing other things. 7.8.2014


I should have known from the start.

Your reasons for our break up me know and understand now.
We don’t need to go over those reasons now I know and understand.
It’s great to know we may have parted but we are still great friends all the same.
Life is too short to end our friendship when we have no reason to fall out altogether not that we ever did.
I went online to try to make new friends, little did I know I was going fall in love yet again.
That doesn't mean I’m going to shut you out of my life.
That doesn't mean I don’t love and care about you anymore.
I’m moving on from the life I can’t have. 16.10.2012 – 8.8.2014
 am what I am and who I am.
What I am and I am who I am.
If you don't like who and of what you see of me then leave me be.
May be able I change some of the people I am in me.
One thing I can’t change is my disability and health problems.
Not that all the person what and who I am is all because of my disabilities and health problems.
I have to learn to not to care what people think and say, which isn't always easy.
I even get things wrong too; I may misunderstand what you think about me.
I may not speak because I'm scared of saying and doing the wrong things to your mind, it won't mean what it seems.
Sorry if I seem rude to you this is what I don’t mean to be.
The world is too big for me and too many people; this is where I find it hard to communicate towards this big world of people.
My problem is finding it hard to cope with too many things at once. 3. 1. 2012 – 20.8.2014

Love can be dangerous.

What kind of person am I?
Do you like the person I?
Is it fair to say I love the two of you?
Yet I know it’s only fair I have one of you.
Oh, love can be so dangerous I don't know what to do.
I don't want to be dangerous I just want to love one of you not two of you.
I don’t want to hurt either one of you but I need to make up my mind.
I need to let one of you go which can be hurtful and dangerous too.
I hate it when feelings get your way, put you at dangerous risk.
I’m not the person to want to hurt anyone I won't be faithful and true to the one I love not hurt him.

I find it hard to win because I don't want to hurt any of you.
Whatever I do I feel as if I am hurting someone.
What does it matter chose one or no one at all?
Be friends with the other.
My feelings are hard to control and I am knocking my head on brick walls.
Oh, love can be dangerous games to play. 1.6.2004 - 21.8.2014


No Matter hard I try.
No matter how hard I try nothing seems to be right.
If only I could fall in love with a person who right for me.
I have fallen in love too many wrong men.
People say the one I’m with now isn't right for me but they may be right but I can’t help the way I feel about him and another ex of mine.
I will make up my mind even if it kills me, no way am I cheating and lying to anyone, even if either one or both has done the dirty on me.
Somehow my break ups of relationships tend to turn out to be dangerous in the end.
For a lot of years, I have been in love with a man who plays mind games which does my head in.
One minute he loves me and the next minute he does not.

f only I didn't love him so much.

I am not the woman I used to be or the woman I would like to be.
I intend to be faithful that's why I can't cope when I have strong feelings for two people.
I never thought my feelings would make life so hard.
I hate putting myself in the wrong when life puts on the hard spot.
Love can be a dangerous game to play.

I either have too much choice or no choice at all.
It's a good job I only have the choice of two of you but that's hard enough to make to choose.

The hardest thing is that I going to have hurt one them because they both in love with me too.
The trouble is I don’t want to hurt either of them.
The trouble is I don't want to hurt either of them.
I have never felt so guilty in my life.
 I hate putting myself in the wrong when life puts me on the hard spot.
Love can be a dangerous game to play.
I either have too much choice or no choice at all.
It's a good job I only have the choice of two of you but that's hard enough to make that choice. 1.6.2004 – 21.8 2014

I never thought I'd feel for you like I do now.

I loved you so much for so many years that in end hurt so much.
Isn't strange that years later I learned not to love you at all?
Isn't strange you had you made out loved me then you didn't but then I don't think you loved me at all?
Years down the line I force myself to walk away without realizing one day would stop loving you but then you wanted me back again.
For quite years now I feel nothing for you but anger.
I feel so much anger for you inside from someone who loved you so much.
What you put I though cut me up so much inside.
To think I put up with all your promises, cheating, and lies, how I was so blind.
My big problem was I loved and forgave you so much until I had such enough.
For quite a few years now enough is enough until now I can this is the complete end for us but only my anger for cuts me up like a knife. 7.10.2014
You are no money man.

Who’s that guy walking down the street?

This guy is you, you who don't need the world to keep me happy, I just want you.
You don't show off with your hands in your pockets.
You haven't got crocadrio feet.
He must be coming home from work.
You never make any noise about playing with your toys.
You’re my man you’re no boy.
I just love your curls.
You are no money man meaning you don't need money to keep me happy.
 I don't want your money I want your love.
You never drink beer so you never give me any tears.
I'm not just anyone's, I'm yours.
I love you I know you won't mess my mind about.
I except love back but I know you don't give me no crap my chap. 
You're a good lad you don't mess with my head and you don't just think about getting me into bed.
I don't want your money; I just want your love.
I want us to dance and have a romance.

This is your only chance man.
Timmy tells the DJ we want to dance to a good song.
You don't need your teeth to smile.
It doesn't matter if our love takes quite a while, I just love your style.
No moneyman can win my love. 
No money matters at all only love.
No one else will take your place.
Who cares what people think of my taste, I love you that is all that counts?
Time apart brings tears to my eyes.
You’re always on my mind.
Now my love for you is getting stronger by the time. 14.10.2014

1 comment:

FLORES said...


I want to give a big thanks to a great spell caster commonly known as DR TAKUTA for the great spiritual prayers he did in my life by bringing my ex-lover back to me after many months of breakup and loneliness. With this, I am convinced that you are sent to this word to rescue people from heartbreaks and also to help us get the solution to every relationship problem. for those of you out there who have one relationship problem or the other why not contact DR TAKUTA. that is the best place you can solve all your problems, including a lack of jobs and promotions, binding and marriage spells, divorce and attraction spells, anxiety and depression problems, good luck and lotto spells, fertility, and pregnancy spells, and also the business success and customer increase, winning court cases and many more. contact him at takutaspellalter@gmail.com or contact mobile contact +27788634102