Monday 17 December 2018

THE TRUTH HURTS YOU.

What happened?

You were so sweet when I first met you, I thought butter wouldn't melt in your mouth.
Nothing and no one could take me away from you.
Then you weren't the man I thought you was.
You broke my heart when you left me for someone else.
My feelings carried on the same nothing stopped me from feeling love for you.
13 and a half years on and off I stuck out until I had enough.
Sorry I couldn't take more pain that you were giving me. 21.11.2011

I can do no more.

The truth hurts you so it should.
I can do no more.
You had your chance of my romance, which didn't take.
You said that there will be no one else in your life, it was never like that when I did love you so why be any different now?
I don't believe that anyone else will let you hurt them like I let you hurt me.
I must be the softest doormat of all but not anymore.
Why did I take so much?
Because I loved you so.
Now I can't imagine how and why I loved you so.
All I ever wanted was someone who would love for what and who I am not what they can get out of me.
All you have from me now is friendship or nothing at all, your choice.
I have a happy life now that I'd be a mad fool to walk away from.
No way would I be as sad as you, walking away from the happiness you could do without.
You will never spoil my happiness. 21.11.2011

I believe someone loves me, somehow, somewhere.

Someone loves me somehow, somewhere, even if it's not who I think it is.
In that case, I don't know but I believe he's out there somewhere.
Despite been knocked over and picking myself up all the time I never give up with love, I believe your out there somewhere.
No matter what pain puts me through I doesn't give up on love.
I have stopped chasing hopes and dreams.
I am a fighter, I will go through whatever life throw at me.
We are put on this earth to enjoy life even though life is what you make it.
Not to waste time to stare into space.
Life would be boring if it was all the same so life is full of happiness and pain in all areas.
Time is to use not to waste.
There's no right or wrong, go for what makes you happy and move on from what makes you sad.
Not all happiness works out. 21.11.2011



We are never too old.

We are never too old, we are forever young.
Life is for living and drinking.
Take what comes never stop.
New will come along if nothing is right for you.
Maybe one day something or someone will be right for you.
Believe in yourself, then you can believe in others.
Enjoy life rather than waste life.
Life isn't happy all the time otherwise we'd be all spoiled and get away with what we want.
Never doubt yourself because something or someone has let you down.
There are plenty of people who won't let you down so you don't need the people who do.
Enjoy drink and fun.
Face the tomorrow day to look forward to tomorrow night.
If you ever get old, you can look back on a happy life, no matter how much it costs you.
There's always a way of balancing career with your fun. 21.11.2011


I'm alone, not alone.

Loneliness is my friend who doesn't reply back when been spoken to.
Loneliness is my home.
If I want a reply to what I say I'm out and about.
Night time is the time when I'm out even if people don't speak to me.
Life carries on without you even though I love you so much.
When I'm out I don't if and when I see you again but seeing little of you suits me fine.
My bed is calling and waiting for me at the end of the night or the morning light.
Loneliness is waiting for me yet again, therefore, no one knows my private thoughts about me and you other than me and you.
When I can't sleep I think about you.
When I sleep I have deep dreams about you.
If I sleep at all woken by heavy traffic and very strong winds, how very strange?
I'm not alone to be alone. 18.9.2011


Sorry, I can't sleep.

I keep counting sheep every time I try to sleep.
Maybe I have lost count of the sheep.
They keep me awake by saying.
Baa Baa!

It seems like a thousand years since I saw you to love you or sorry was it only today or yesterday?


We may have to wait to see one another forever, it may be today, tomorrow, whenever or never.
Never mind look forward to seeing you next time whenever that is.
I may not be a very good sleeper but mornings are now too cold to get out of bed.
It's too warm in bed.18.9.2011

Never ending!

It's not always possible to love the same person forever.
The good is not spending a lot of time together.
The bad is too many heartbreaks.
Love seems to be a never-ending circle from one lover to other.
Happiness last as long or as short as it's meant to be.
Loving one person for life these days is very rare.
I don't think forever love will happen to me, which one way is a good thing but another way is a bad thing.
I've cried so many times over broken love, I guess I have many tears to come.
I've been happy so many times in love I guess more love to come that more than likely won't last.
Love starts and ends.
It's hard to know whether to believe in hope or not.
I guess commitment isn't always cut out to be these days. 18.9.2011


WHAT'S ON YOUR MIND?

You are more than welcome to what you want to say or write. 
It makes no difference if what's on your mind is happy or say. 
Just bring out anything you want to say or write. 

Everyone likes to keep most things private no one is forced to say or write. 

The choice is yours on how you open your world and mind on what you say or write. 

How people communicate with you is depending on what subject you say or write. 

Some people don't communicate at all. 

Please speak and write your mind. 

Don't speak or write your mind if you don't want to. 24.7.2011 



Mark David Chapman. 

What was on your Mind to commit such a crime to the famous Beatles, old, too young to leave earth he gave his fans such good times? 

You may not be able to mend what's been broken? 

Saying sorry may not mend the damage. 

You have already long sent John Lennon up to heaven. 

Do you believe in Jesus Christ? 

Do you believe that Christ will come back to life? 

Do you believe John Lennon was or could have been Jesus Christ just like he wanted to be? 

The answers to these questions are very unknown. 

Do you believe that there will be peace on earth as well as there may be in heaven? 

I was eleven when my old school teacher Mr. Stroll told me and many others in the class that John Lennon has gone to heaven, I still hear Mr. Stroll telling us 31 years on now. 

Do you believe that Christ will come back to life, even so, you shouldn't have done what you have done?13.8.2011 


Nothing lasts forever. 

Nothing lasts forever but I have fallen for you. 

You may not be always in my life but you will be always on my mind. 

It isn't all about my feelings, it's about your feelings too. 

The same way love always end, you may well leave me someday. 

I will never give up on love. 

No one knows unless they try, never build one's hopes up but never say never. 

One's luck may not be the same as it has already been. 

Life is very unknown if we knew everything there would be no surprises or shocks. 13.8.2011 


We should all control our minds. 

We should all control our minds then there wouldn't be so much crime. 

No reason is a reason to kill. 

There's no perfect world out there, we all disagree with what one another do and say sometimes if not all of the time. 

We say about children and teenagers been unkind to one another so can adults. 

If we really can't cope with what we hear or see or even both in many cases can be, then just walk away. 

Help is better out there than it used to be, now there's counseling out there, there never used to be any help at all but we still have a long way to go. 

Just because Yoko Ono is Japanese, Mark David Chapman killed John Lennon many years to the day of Pearl Habela which the Japanese turned against the Americans on the 8th December. 

No one can like everyone but hate is a very strong word. 
14th August 2011 


The world is a strange place. 

The world is strange like you and me, it has good and bad. 

How we face the world isn't the same. 

Life is what we make it. 

We are the people who live in this world. 

The world isn't the problem it's us in it. 

The main thing is how we are to one another. 

There is a lot of thought we need to keep to ourselves. 

At times it all gets too much. 

No one is going to help us unless we help ourselves. 

We need to find ways of not letting the bad in life play with our minds. 

We must think about good things in life. 

Clear the bad things out of our minds. 

The good may be hard to think about. 

For me writing poetry helps me get on with my life by writing all my thoughts down on paper out my mind. 
Drawing, painting and exercise biking riding is also a very good cure for me. 

Anxiety isn't the only reason for doing these things, enjoyment comes into it too. 
14th August 2011 



1 comment:

FLORES said...


I want to give a big thanks to a great spell caster commonly known as DR TAKUTA for the great spiritual prayers he did in my life by bringing my ex-lover back to me after many months of breakup and loneliness. With this, I am convinced that you are sent to this word to rescue people from heartbreaks and also to help us get the solution to every relationship problem. for those of you out there who have one relationship problem or the other why not contact DR TAKUTA. that is the best place you can solve all your problems, including a lack of jobs and promotions, binding and marriage spells, divorce and attraction spells, anxiety and depression problems, good luck and lotto spells, fertility, and pregnancy spells, and also the business success and customer increase, winning court cases and many more. contact him at takutaspellalter@gmail.com or contact mobile contact +27788634102