Monday 17 December 2018

THINK ON.

New poems of dreams and nightmares 2014 – 2015.

To be female.

The film star with golden blonde hair her name was so unknown.
She was just a person of nowhere who lived in an Unknown dream.
The older she got the less stressed she got.
She never really changed her mind about life.
Her feelings about her life were so unknown.
How she felt like she did and how felt was unknown.
How she died is unknown.
She was in New York.
She didn’t find it easy to say how she felt.
She was a young star of New York back in the day.
The sun was very strong, she tanned very quickly.
She feared her body changing towards the end of her life. 17.4.2014 – 14.8.2015



It was so long ago.
It was so long ago since she lay on the golden beach with her golden blonde hair.
As the years went on she lost interest in the world around her.
She didn't like dirty dull green countries that should be fresh, clean and green.
She drank coffee on the train to Manhattan City New York.
 She shared the arts of the hearts.
She loved New York. 17.4.2014 – 14.8.2015


Writing comes from the mind.
 There’s so little time to write.
There’s so little time to type.
I can get my poems on to my website.
It’s not easy to put what’s on my mind to make sense to my readers to understand what I am trying to say.
How strange is the human mind, this human mind of mine?
I can think too much to a point that I can’t think at all, therefore I have a writer’s block.
I’m no one special.
I have no special talent.
I just have words that most don’t make a lot of sense.
It seems to come out as a load of rubbish because my mind can work too fast for my pen or I don't think at all. 18.4.2014 – 14.8.2015


Life is bits and pieces.
Nothing is straightforward, it never is.
Nothing seems to stay neither should we expect to.
There’s good and bad in all of us, it would be a completely boring world if everything and everybody was all the same.
Every human and animal is born.
Every human and animal does die.
It makes you wonder what life is about if life is like that doesn’t it?
We live our lives.
A lot of us change.
We are our own people. Are we our own people?
Two poems are one.
No, I am wrong about us being our own people.
We are over power by governments.
Countries can be completely free but not completely overpowered.
How dare they control us how they do?
Rules need to be made but today’s rules are far too far.
It’s not right to have a life too easy but it’s not right to have a life too hard.
Britain is greedy and tight with money.
Money doesn’t buy happiness and love. 18.4.2014 – 14.8.2015

Writing traveling.

Not easy to write when traveling while the transport is moving but easier on the plane.
There’s so much to see and do in writing and flying.
 It’s hard to know what’s happened when you have done too much.
It’s not always possible to type on the plane.
Even with today’s IT it’s hard to remember where you have been.
It’s hard to recognize places and study maps.
So much there’s a writer’s block. 14.4.2014 – 18.8.2015

Passion for writing.
It takes me a while to think what I am going to write even when I am in a writing mood.
Once I get my thoughts into my mind I can't stop writing.
I have no talent I just have words meaning something to say.
It’s just words that don't mean a lot.
It’s just words that come into my head that don't make sense on paper.
My mind goes blank before I write again when my mind works too fast for the pen.
Many people think because I am Dyslexic I can’t read and write.
All it is that my work is not necessarily clear to non Dyslexic people.
Things seem to be written, read and said the wrong way round, which doesn’t make sense.
Things may be a complete mess because life is a complete mess when it’s negative. 18.4.2014 – 14.8.2015


On the road.

She’s on the road to Woodstock New York.
The sun is shining.
She finds it hard to write while the car is moving.
She thinks to herself there are more poems to come.
The mountains of Woodstock are lovely.
Everywhere is full of forests, hills, trees, and lakes which are beautiful.
People fishing in the lakes.
There are winters and spring trees.
Summer trees have left all over the tree.
There’s a deep blue sky, which doesn't mean it’s always warm.
Today will be a good day.
Today will be a nice warm day.
Whatever the weather let’s enjoy the day!
There are villages, shops in Woodstock.
 A lot went on there the year of her birth.
Jimi Hendricks played in Woodstock.
Brian Jones died in the swimming pool in England.
It was a very sad time for the Rolling Stones even though they sacked Brain Jones.
 1969 Neil Armstrong landed on the moon.
There’s a bumpy road. 19.4.2014 – 15.8.2015


Look at the way you think!
Believe in yourself before believing in others.
Like yourself before you like others.
Love yourself before you love others.
Have faith in yourself before you have faith in others.
Learn how you can make positive out of negative. For example
Negative: Everything is my entire fault. No, it can be but even if it is how do we put the past behind us?
Positive: No not everything is my fault.
Learn how to control your mind; you may have a voice up there that you don't agree with. If you are controlled by that voice you are controlled by others, which is what you don’t want. Due to the way society treats people with disabilities and health we find it hard to control our own lives so if you can't control your own what chances have we got? A lot of people with Anxiety and Depression, for example, find it hard to see the better in ourselves and our lives. We do everything we can ourselves but we may need a bit more support than others. Not that I am saying you're not controlling your own lives but there are always ways of improving things and making you feel better in yourself to make others feel better in themselves.  2015 TO 2016

This is a poem related to my relationship before my last 1.
I am me.
I am me; no one can take that away from me.
I am now without you, I am doing very well.
You are not here with me and I am not here with you to be your victim of love, which is what I learned in the end, what you wanted me for.
My failure has been with you but my success is being without you. 20.6.2015



1 comment:

FLORES said...


I want to give a big thanks to a great spell caster commonly known as DR TAKUTA for the great spiritual prayers he did in my life by bringing my ex-lover back to me after many months of breakup and loneliness. With this, I am convinced that you are sent to this word to rescue people from heartbreaks and also to help us get the solution to every relationship problem. for those of you out there who have one relationship problem or the other why not contact DR TAKUTA. that is the best place you can solve all your problems, including a lack of jobs and promotions, binding and marriage spells, divorce and attraction spells, anxiety and depression problems, good luck and lotto spells, fertility, and pregnancy spells, and also the business success and customer increase, winning court cases and many more. contact him at takutaspellalter@gmail.com or contact mobile contact +27788634102