Friday 7 May 2021

The same but different, something, times have changed and changing.

 

What I am trying to say, I do not even know how to say it, I feel I have the wrong words so I may even change the title to what I am trying to say.

 I am not writing this to be clever or be anyone I am not. In fact, I feel I know nothing, but I know what was is not what is, and even what might be, no I cannot guess which no one knows but no one knows the future.

 Only when I leave this world and I guess when we all leave this world it is likely to be different then it is now, only we will never but others who come after we will.

 For this I am learning myself and having to do loads of research, but it is something sightly different to learning disability, mental health, and other problems, although I feel those people as much as all people have the rights to be involved in what I am writing as much as anyone.

 Yes, I understand clearly are thinking. Sara, get on with it, what are to trying to say? I understand you completely would be saying the same someone else was in my place, which shortly I will get to my point.

Just to say sorry if I write about anything you know already because you mostly know more than me.


Time.

When reading my title time, maybe the first thing you thought was clocked but that is yes and no, probably really mostly no, not sure myself till I wrote on.

How much we do and do not know back in history is different for all of us. I think the earliest I remember when I was about four and a half.  I know back then and many years after and maybe before were so much different than now.

Those you older than me, same age or even sometime after can share the times we only had for example the tv, radio, tape recorders, record players, cameras, etc. Now mostly those things are all in one. http://www.localhistories.org/population.html

 

 



Today.

 Before today, we had no computers, no laptops, no smart, etc and now most of us have, which most of us who lived in the last world did not accept what we have today.

Not sure about you, the first time I sat by a computer I was scared out my mind until I learned most things. Since then, although I have been on the computer a lot the past so many years to a point, I have love and a hate relationship with computers and I guess that could be for many of us, may for most it might be other devices etc.  

I think we all know already that a computer is a machine that processes data, input. They were created to help data process data and complete tasks more so than us. Computers are hard drives that work to complete tasks, operated by software. Without software, there would be just black screens.

The hardware makes up the computer system, which is inside the computer CPU, Motherboard, monitor, and printer.

Examples of software and applications etc, PowerPoint, spreadsheets, and Word. The software feed information into the hardware, which works the same but in different ways on other devices.

There are many sorts of computer systems from calculators, clocks, watches, etc to supercomputers the banks use for science applications.

These computers are used for general purposes to do many tasks. http://jhigh.co.uk/ComputingSG/ComputerSystems/CS_Types.html

 

No comments: