Wednesday 21 April 2021

Autism and Epliespy part 1

 All seizures are caused by the electrical activity going through the brain but as I said in my last post most sites have said Epliespy is rather common in those who face Autism not to say completely everyone with Autism has Epliespy either. In those who face Asperger Syndrome, according to google it's likely to be caused by a lack of sleep or Fever. They are likely to star into space. I may have misunderstood this where it can vary to the people being unconscious and con conscious, a body convulsion, unusual movements. http://www.autism-help.org/comorbid-seizures-autism.htm#:~:text=Seizures%20are%20caused%20by%20abnormal,sleep%20or%20a%20high%20fever.

I wonder whether or not the type of changes through a person's life I have just been reading up about Epilepsy and Autism Spectrum, it says it can have a huge effect on a person's school during children, which I faced myself but for me once I came off my tables when I seizures stopped I slowly started to improve and I hope others can. https://www.youngepilepsy.org.uk/news-and-events/news/the-link-between-epilepsy-and-autistic-spectrum-disorder.html?jjj=1619086791730

https://www.youngepilepsy.org.uk/for-parents-and-carers/st-piers-school-and-college/

It may not be the case in every person's life but some medications may or may not affect peoples' lives if you people anyone who are medications for anything, not just Epilepsy, that affects their education, affects them getting about independent and safety, etc, the medication they on may not need looking into, but then it may not be the case in most peoples cases, it could be other things that health professions may need to look into and to look into how these matters can be supported safety.https://autismtruths.org/pdf/7.%20DJF-EpilepsyBrochure.pdf

I have spent roughly an hour searching on google for more information on Autism, Anxiety, Epilepsy, stress, and Adhd, not a problem but there doesn't seem to be a lot to my understanding. However this may not be that helpful too but I will try to do my best by going from the problems I face, which some people you may come across may not face the same but similar then others might. I guess really I have already said it on most posts so I am sorry if that is the case. However' it is an awareness that needs to be raised and going by most sites I have seen which good, truthful and raise some very good points but it might be due to my disabilities, etc, but I guess there needs to be a more clear understanding. Fair enough very understandable you may wonder what I am on about, which I will get to the point of saying. 

In all forms of Autism and (ADHD) faces Anxiety, Depression, and stress, which is not just round for example; I need to pay this bill, not sure I can afford it, etc etc. In most cases not necessarily all even if they can affront or if they have to find the money etc. It could be a challenge for them having to find the money on this etc, maybe set up direct debt, etc. They may even worry about things they may need to worry about etc, they may find it hard to realize till they get support and all that. This situation is just an example, it could be any situation but whatever it is till it's sorted, it plays on their minds, which it may something that's small to you but huge to them, which stress increases and if they face Epliespy and or things like strokes, panic attacks,  heart attacks, etc, it could be a health risk. https://adaa.org/understanding-anxiety/related-illnesses/other-related-conditions/adult-adhd



 




No comments: