Sunday 4 April 2021

Understanding Autism as a whole

 Just to try and make this less confusing the signs and symptoms are all the same. I guess they have created the levels of Autism to say one form of Autism is more severe, mild, and moderation than the other, which is mostly the case, all the same still very confusing.

 This may not be all right but I can only go by my experience in my case all my problems were from birth including Autism, therefore, Asperous I guess is mostly from birth. Autism Spectrum to what I have been reading on the internet starts from when someone is three years old.

 The only difference I cannot speak for anyone else who faces Asperous but part from the odd stutter my speak is not bad, I was reading and writing pretty much when I started school I think my Mum said but I couldn't read what I read or anyone else, which in some areas is still there at 51 but in others, it has improved. As for level 3 that is for more several Autism but don't know the name.

This is what I mean about me lacking comprehension, in so many words I read site saying the names, etc for Autism were certain ways but they had changed them back in 2013, which was where all these levels came in. Unless I have missed anything there is no clear information to say whether or these levels etc change in a person's life etc or what but have to say there are some things others, many still with me today,  all pretty much how I used to be from a small child till say I was a teen to young adult, which make you think it does change but each person's condition may vary. https://www.medicinenet.com/autism_symptoms_and_signs/symptoms.htm

Struggles normally are which can vary from mild, moderation and several, it is not the case with everyone though.

  • Abnormal Body Posturing or Facial Expressions
  • Abnormal Tone of Voice
  • Avoidance of Eye Contact or Poor Eye Contact
  • Behavioral Disturbances
  • Deficits in Language Comprehension
  • Delay in Learning to Speak
  • Flat or Monotonous Speech
  • Inappropriate Social Interaction
  • Intense Focus on One Topic
  • Lack of Empathy
  • Lack of Understanding Social Cues
  • Learning Disability or Difficulty
  • Not Engaging in Play With Peers
  • Preoccupation With Specific Topics
  • Problems With Two-Way Conversation
  • Repeating Words or Phrases
  • Repetitive Movements
  • Self-Abusive Behaviors
  • Sleep Disturbances
  • Social Withdrawal
  • Unusual Reactions in Social Settings
  • Using Odd Words or Phrases


No comments: