Sunday 11 April 2021

understanding the difference between learning disability and mental health part 1

 I will admit I am not 100 percent sure if Pheobartone does cause hyperactivity but I know with myself through childhood as soon as I came off those tablets at 13, I started to change quite a lot mean I was calmer than I was, started to learn and be aware of the big wide world but it wasn't right away, it took a few years. 

How would I explain mental health compared to disability? That answer is in my past posts the way we think, feel, behave and react to what's going on around us. When having disabilities etc it affects us how disabilities affect our lives day after day. 

The most common mental health problems linking to learning disability even Autism, even the other people as is post-traumatic stress disorder, which causes anxiety, stress, and even depression mainly when people are facing emotional issues such as relationship problems, breaking up with friends, even family deaths of people they know, even job, the business loses, etc.

 There are things most of the general population goes through time and can have huge effects on them just as much but those who facing disabilities etc, effects maybe huger and it may take them longer to come to terms with but this can vary from person to person. However' Post-traumatic stress disorder can also be caused by an accident, assault, childbirth and I even guess a nervous even mental breakdown, which anyone can face at any time with or without disabilities, other problems, etc.

 Just to make you aware as well that it can be caused by negative situations that people may take a long time to get over or never but this could vary to it may not the case on everyone depending on the person and what situation is in, where, etc. 

 It will be fair to say for anyone it could last any length of time, it is a form of Anxiety, even Depression, or and feeling sundial. https://www.mencap.org.uk/learning-disability-explained/research-and-statistics/health/mental-health https://www.mentalhealth.org.uk/publications/impact-traumatic-events-mental-health  https://www.verywellmind.com/ptsd-and-depression-2797533




No comments: