Monday 26 April 2021

Mental ill health poems

 NO ONE KNOWS NO ONE.

 

You made me to be in this world.
The first twenty-one years of my life you weren't there.
I was no one to you, at least it felt that way anyway.
You were no one to me, it seemed as if as I wasn't anyone to you because I never saw you.
when I first met you at the age of twenty - one, I thought we put the piece of the jigsaw together but I was wrong.
Now I feel as if a piece of the jigsaw is missing in me again.
I think I have lost myself again.
Perhaps part of me was always been missing 
and always will be.
Why do I have a feeling that two human beings are missing out on my life too?
why do I have a feeling that they are asking themselves unanswered questions like I did as a child?
I want to help them because I know how it feels, it's as if you are in the dark.
It feels as I am feeling the same way again as I did as a child knowing that my half-brother and sister are going through the same as I did.
I'm their half big sister, of course, I want to be there for them and help them.
You aren't going to help them, are you?
Don't you realize what you have done and how it has affected our minds?
The past doesn't matter, I've been there all my life.
I never knew why this had to be but it doesn't matter now, it's not about me, it's about my younger half-brother and sister.
I am the past they are the present and future.
It's the present and the future, how do you think it's going to affect their lives?

why do I feel like the useless big half-sister?
no one knows no one, it's all a mystery.

 

Depression is not all sad and is not all happy.

 

We are just like everyone, we feel happy and we feel sad, the only difference is how often we feel as we do, how we behave, think and deal with it.

Life is no more positive or negative than it is for anyone.

Just because we may smile, laugh at people, make people does not mean there is no time we feel down and sad.

We have no intentions of lying and hiding anything, we just do not want to bore people with what is bothering or to feel sorry for or to seek attention but at the same time, we feel negative inside.

Some of our emotional and open in front of others but we get misunderstood for seen as seeking attention the opposite way, but many tend to think we like to be felt sorry for which is not the case either, we do not intend to be.

 

Either way, it seems one cannot win to point on the side it can be understood for bottling what is on one’s mind up or most people may think one wants to be pitied for.

 

Therefore, I am not just speaking for me but those who face similar if not the same.

Either way, it does and does not mean someone is facing depression more so often they are feeling down in their selves which could with or without a reason.

 

Behind closed doors.

 

Happiness or sadness is not a lie or hiding anything, it is a feeling inside some of us shows and others do not.

Speaking too much does not mean we want to seek attention or anyone to feel sorry for us.

Whether we show emotions or not, we just want to understand.

The person does not want to be the center of attention.

This is why most people do not show how they feel inside because they do not want to be any bothered by others and neither really do people the opposite way.

There is no winning between the two really to the point if someone does not say how they feel, where people think they bottle things up to a point they are at risk of breaking point, suicide, etc, which hugely concerning.

 If someone talks a lot about how they feel, they are misunderstood as someone who wants everyone to feel sorry for them and to be a bother to everyone, which is not the case. Mostly they feel they cannot win to a point whatever is on one’s mind get worse and without being over the top, being in risk of leaving others the opposite way if they do not try to get help.

 

 

 



No comments: