Monday 26 April 2021

Looking at understanding Mental, ill Health, other problems, and Autism in a different way.

 


I enjoy writing poetry which I have been writing since 1997 even though I wrote my first poem back in 1993. My poetry started from an emotional broken-down relationship, which has moved from now. My poems are about other topics as well as love, romantic and heartache.

A lot of my work is based round feelings not just about me others too and raising awareness of mental health in everyone.

Over years mental health, Autism and other problems have been misunderstood and judged so much on for people for being people are not.

No one lies about Mental – ill-health it is really just that different people deal with it in different ways. In fact, some people know one knows they are facing Mental ill – health. No one is seeking attention or trying to put on others for the sake of it in fact it is concerning that many try to handle it alone.

However,’ they do not want to be felt sorry for. It is rather concerning in people who do not show emotion and sadness in front of others but there is no shame, it is their choice and their way of dealing with life.

 

Most of those sorts of people have more than a sense of humor, make people laugh without even thinking but very rarely or not at all people ever see these people down in their selves but does not mean they ever are. In fact, they probley are more so behind closed doors, then those who open up emotionally in front of people.


These people as a whole naturally talented as entertainers, comics, which not all are in that sort of career. Some people become famous such as the late Tommy Cooper, Tony Handcock, etc.

 

Therefore, never think of depression as someone who always sad all the time but most people show happiness so much that it is easy for most people to think there is no sadness, which mostly happens to the most talented people and no one knows what happens behind closed doors.

 I myself tend to be open to my emotions and I remember I had when I had my mental breakdown, which lasted 12 months. Naturally, through that time period, I admit 99 percent of the time I was down a lot and I came across mostly people saying, and most did not know me all that well. Many said it sounds like in so many words you have been complete miserably all your life. At the time it made me even more down than I was, but I never thought of it being judgemental but thinking about it now it probley was. At the time it was unexplainable, and I tried my hardest to come out of it, but it took what seemed like a long time and I guess it was to what I was used but it could have been longer. In time with counsel ring and when I inexpertly went towards writing poetry it started to improve.


For those who show their emotions do not necessarily want to be felt sorry for but it is more that they are open about their emotions so it should not be misunderstood either way.

 

If people who show their emotional or really the opposite is told they are too much bother to others, they are seeking attention etc. The risk is that both sorts of people just may not ask for help, try, and deal with it themselves, which may be the risk is too hard for them to cope with where others are wondering why they did not try to get help all because without trying to make others feel guilty, the person may feel as if they are being judged without anyone meaning to make they feel that way.

 

Just to say I no professional, psychologist etc but someone who faces Anxiety and Depression myself.   

 


No comments: